Thursday, June 30, 2011

Gallery Representation

So happy to announce that we now officially have gallery representation. Not sure what I have been so afraid of all these years. I spent so long being fearful that no one liked the art and objects that I have been making my entire life that I never tried to even get an appointment with a gallery owner to see what they thought. Well I guess the joke is on me because the first gallery I had the courage to make an appointment with accepted my work. This also made me realize that I have been in every gallery show that I have ever applied to be in and a few that I was asked to be in without applying. I hope that I can keep this momentum going. I would like to be in more galleries around Hawaii and the mainland. You can find some of my work in Maui Hands Gallery in Paia and hopefully elsewhere soon. Wish me luck and keep an eye out for my pieces. Aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment