Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Expensive week


So I had to take Bubbers to the vet yesterday after he got stung by something. His nose swelled up to about twice the size and his little belly was covered in hives. Poor little guy had to have a cortisone shot and is now on antibiotics for the next ten days for the infection he caused scratching at the sight. After a ten minute visit and a $140.00 vet bill I am thinking that I should have been practical and just become a veterinarian.
To continue the expensive week theme we took the truck in today for service and was greeted with a bill for $650.00. I just love these weeks when you seem to hand out money like it grows on trees. I'm so happy all is taken care of and the little man is going to be all better shortly and the truck is being repaired. I do wish that some days I hadn't followed my heart and gone to art school. Why couldn't I have had a passion to be an accountant at least then I would have a steady paycheck and people wouldn't treat me like a second class citizen for not having a nine to five job.

1 comment:

  1. You followed your heart and I am so happy to see you doing what you love!

    ReplyDelete