Friday, May 7, 2010

How do you market yourself?


So another day in paradise and I am trying to figure out how to generate interest and traffic to www.etsy.com/shop/CDSOdesigns. I know that I have a unique sense of style and design but how does an artist share their voice and ideas in today's global media? Is it possible to be heard without a considerable budget and a marketing team? How do I even begin to find people that have the ability to bring my work to the attention of the masses? I understand that everything has to start somewhere and at the moment my somewhere happens to be Maui. With this thought in mind I am going to bring my work to local shops and see what they say. Wish me luck and keep checking back for more questions than I have answers for. Aloha from Maui....

No comments:

Post a Comment